· We will be rehearsing out of doors – this will keep the probability of spreading germs down
· Actors will wear masks during early rehearsals and graduate to shields once blocking is set
· Each performer will have a specific section of the stage as a “home” where their props will be placed.
· No one will touch another’s props or costumes or set pieces.
· Actors will speak predominately downstage, towards the audience and not towards each other.
· We will work “gloves” into the costumes to keep the spread of germs down.
· The actors will never touch each other. Period.
· The actors will always be 6’ apart onstage.
· Any crew working will need to wear masks and rubber gloves as they may touch articles/props being used by another
· The actors will come to the performance space in costume and makeup to alleviate issues with sanitizing the dressing area.
· In the dressing area, we will need 6 stations placed 6’ apart – one for each actor
· Immediately following the performance the actors will get back into masks before greeting anyone
Everything will need to be sanitized before each rehearsal and each performance.