What does it take to be a member of Theatre Oxford?
- Membership is yearly, starting July 1, 2021 and ending June 30, 2022
What does it mean to be a member of Theatre Oxford?
- Member rates on tickets–save up to 30% on most performances
- Invitation to advance showings and membership premiere parties
- Voting and board nomination rights at quarterly open Theatre Oxford meetings
- Input on play selection, workshop offerings, and community partnerships
- Influence on Theatre Oxford vision and mission as we grow
- Bragging rights and Theatre Oxford swag
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, you are supporting live theater in your community!
This year, we are offering all our members a chance to stream the filmed version of the 2021 10-Minute Play festival, open for the entire month of July, closing August 10, included for free with the cost of your membership! Make sure you include a current email address with your registration and we will send you the link to the video.
How to become a member of Theatre Oxford
First, fill out the linked form below!
Second, make an annual contribution of $30 individual/$60 family to keep your membership current. You can do this a few different ways:
- by donating to our PayPal (link below);
- by sending a check to Theatre Oxford at P.O. Box 1321, Oxford, MS, 38655;
- or by dropping off a check or cash in an envelope to the Powerhouse front office, care of Theatre Oxford.
Leslie Westbrook and Palo Figero present Theatre Oxford Board President Kate Lechler with a
$5,000 donation toward costs associated with the production of The Heartbreak Henry at the
Mary Ann Mobley and Gary E. Collins Studio Theater in the Gertrude C. Ford Performing Arts
Center in August.