What does it mean to be a member?
Being a member of Theatre Oxford means you support live theatre in our community by contributing time, money, and/or creativity. We are passionate volunteers and welcome you to join us on stage, behind the scenes, or in committee. If you’d rather provide financial support and simply attend the productions, that’s welcome, too! Your membership will not lock you into any level of volunteer commitment; you can be as involved as you wish.
What are the different types of memberships?
We have individual and family memberships. Businesses cannot be members, but we welcome businesses as sponsors. If you represent a business and wish to partner with us, please see our Sponsorship page.
An individual membership fee will unlock membership perks and opportunities for you for a full season (July 1 through June 30).
With all memberships you will:
- Save up to 30% on most performances and workshops with discounted tickets.
- Receive eNews and invitations to parties or special events.
- Be eligible to vote on board nominations and issues at annual open (or specially called) meetings.
- Have the opportunity to shape the vision and mission of the organization through engagement.
- Gain bragging rights for your creative activism.
Additional Benefits based on Circle Levels
|Friends||$30 (sing), $60 (fam)||X|
|Producers||$1,000-$1,999||X||X||2 per show||X||1 show|
|Tonys||$2,000+||X||X||4 per show||X||All shows|
*Mentions include social media highlights and stage shout outs.
How do I join?
- Submit a Membership Form.
- Send your donation. Theatre Oxford is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, which means your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Maintain your membership by renewing your donation each year.
We prefer donations via PayPal (see Donate Now below); however, if you wish you may also:
- Send a check via mail to Theatre Oxford at P. O. Box 1321, Oxford, MS 38655 or
- Hand-deliver an envelope to Powerhouse office with check or cash. Label the envelope “c/o Theatre Oxford”.
I submitted my form and payment; what now?
Once we’ve received your donation, you’ll get a membership number, which you can use to enjoy the benefits that come with your membership.